Wednesday, September 21, 2011

PSoC3 Custom Board - Bootloading

This was a part that,in my opinion is the weakest link,and yet the crux of this design's philosophy.But,like I mentioned earlier,Cypress has some ground work in this direction,which encouraged me to go forward with this on the first place.Links to that below:

PSoC 3/5 Creator Bootloader Overview Video

AN60317 - PSoC® 3/PSoC 5 I2C Bootloader (video,code and documentation.What more do ya want?)


After going through the 2 sources,I must say I was impressed at the simplicity of the whole process.Great Job Cypress!

I'll detail this further as I do it first hand.


Update : 15 Dec 2011 : With PSoC Creator 2.0 available for general access,the USB Bootloader has been included as a code example for the USBFS component.I gave it a spin on a 001 kit,and it works brilliantly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment