Sunday, November 6, 2011

24LC512 with PSoC3

Carrying over from the previous post,It was natural expected behavior that I was looking at,but the issue was elsewhere,and I quickly rectified it.

I implemented the Random Read,Sequential Read and Current Read functions,as well as the Page Write and Byte Write ones.I've packed all those into a header file,and written a small demo routine that tests all those functions.

Currently the code is kind of dumb,i.e it assumes (and doesnt check for the chip) EEPROM's presence.I'll add that soon too.

I'll add more details(schematics and code explanation) soon.
This code was tested on the CY8CKIT-001,and was written in PSoC Creator 2.0.

Heres what the top design view looks like:

You can find the code in my 4shared account,linked here.

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.



No comments:

Post a Comment